Troop News & Events - Updated - 3/23/2015
Next Event - April Spring Trip to Baltimore Inner Harbor
4/10 - 4/12
The Spring Trip is scheduled for April 10th, 11th and 12th. The trip will be to Baltimore's Inner Harbor and will include visits to the National Aquarium and the four Historic Ships located in the harbor. We will be tenting at one of the Baltimore Area Councils Broad Creek Memorial Scout Reservation sites.
Sign-up will announced at the regular scout meetings. Fee's will be due by April 6th.
This year we had 3 scouts at Philmont that joined 6 scouts from 2 other troops and 3 adults. See some photos from this trek by clicking here.
New Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook
For PC Users
- Ensure you have Adobe Reader 9 or later
- Right click on this workbook link: Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook, No. 512-927.
- Once the dialog box appears, click on “Save target [or link] as . . .”
- Another dialog box will appear for you to name your “save as” file and to choose where you would like to save it.
- Once you have saved the workbook to your computer, open Adobe Reader, From within Adobe Reader, click on "File," click on "Open," enter the saved file name, and then enter or click "Open."
Troop Committee meetings have been scheduled - see Calendar for details.
Another exciting and event filled week at Sabattis Scout Reservation - Check out the Photo Album!