Troop News & Events - Updated - 4/28/2015
Next Event - Spring Camporee at Camp Woodland
5/15 - 5/17
This year we had 3 scouts at Philmont that joined 6 scouts from 2 other troops and 3 adults. See some photos from this trek by clicking here.
New Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook
For PC Users
- Ensure you have Adobe Reader 9 or later
- Right click on this workbook link: Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook, No. 512-927.
- Once the dialog box appears, click on “Save target [or link] as . . .”
- Another dialog box will appear for you to name your “save as” file and to choose where you would like to save it.
- Once you have saved the workbook to your computer, open Adobe Reader, From within Adobe Reader, click on "File," click on "Open," enter the saved file name, and then enter or click "Open."
Troop Committee meetings have been scheduled - see Calendar for details.
Another exciting and event filled week at Sabattis Scout Reservation - Check out the Photo Album!