Troop News & Events - Updated - 9/22/2015
2015-2016 Core Campouts have been finalized and can be found on the troop calendar. Satellite campouts will be posted as they are approved. Permission slips can be found on either the "Forms" page or "Campout" page as well as on the calendar.
First campout will be build your own shelter - by patrols - at Camp Woodland's Lee's Lean-To site on October 2nd, 3rd and 4th. We will tent on Friday and build shelters on Saturday.
New Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook
For PC Users
- Ensure you have Adobe Reader 9 or later
- Right click on this workbook link: Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook, No. 512-927.
- Once the dialog box appears, click on “Save target [or link] as . . .”
- Another dialog box will appear for you to name your “save as” file and to choose where you would like to save it.
- Once you have saved the workbook to your computer, open Adobe Reader, From within Adobe Reader, click on "File," click on "Open," enter the saved file name, and then enter or click "Open."
Troop Committee meetings have been scheduled - see Calendar for details.
Another exciting and event filled week at Sabattis Scout Reservation - Check out the Photo Album!